Monday, October 3, 2016

Welcome!

After 7 long months I have made the decision to start a blog. In these last 7 months after Calvin, I have had so many thoughts and feelings I wasn't sure how I wanted to express. I talk to friends, family, and mainly my husband on a daily basis as my form of therapy. I had always thought about writing in a journal or typing in a private blog for myself but then I thought "How is that going to help anyone else?" So this blog is a lot for my healing, but i'm hoping to inspire, uplift, and give hope to others who decide to read or have experienced a loss. Facebook has really been my only means of communication to my amazing, never ending, support group. I would like to post more about Calvin, how life is going, and what God is doing in our lives for those who care to listen. I have never enjoyed writing, it's not a strength of mine, and i'm not a grammar freak...So give me a break :)

Also, October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month, so when better to start then now!?

Calvin was born for a purpose far too big for here on earth. I can't wait to share with you all about what God is doing and what is yet to come!

Love,
Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan,

    My name is Randi and I'm actually from your hometown but now live in Columbus. My daughter was stillborn @ 38+4 on 12.29.15. When you lost your son, my sister text me immediately and my heart broke for you even though we don't know each other. I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you and your son since I received that text.

    I also blog about the loss of my daughter, Kenley. Www.oursweetk.wordpress.com if you're interested. I just wanted to tell you that you're not alone in your grief, even if sometimes it truly feels that way! Sending you hugs and love, from one mom with empty arms to another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet daughter, Kenley. Thank you for reaching out to me! I will have to check out your blog...it definitely seems to help getting the feelings out. Thank you, sending prayers and love your way!

      Delete